Dear. Brave. Percy.
He and his accomplice, Popeye, love to catch rock-chuck's.
Dead ones may be found anytime, anywhere, and if you
ask me...(go ahead, ask)...I think it is
totally disgusting!!!
But, Percy is so proud and you just can't help
but love this picture of him licking his lips!
Memaw gave Carter this dog when we first moved to Idaho. It was around Carter's birthday when we moved and we thought he might need a friend to help him with the transition. Carter named him Percy, for Percy Jackson, although Mason thinks it is for Percy on Thomas the Train. Carter, Mason and especially Josie really love Percy and Chloe, Matt and I tolerate him for what he is...a dog.





1 comment:
:-) I love your sentiments about a dog. You are above me! :-) Sure do miss you guys! Hope things are going good for ya up there!!
Post a Comment