Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother Daughter Activity Day

I am currently serving in the 16th Ward primary.  I am the Assistant Activity Days Leader.  Activity Days are held twice a month for the girls between the ages of 8 to 11.  Unfortunately my sweet Chloe won't be 8 until September, so she didn't get to attend this activity with me. 
The girls planned an activity for their mothers.  The activity included a delicious meal, some singing/dancing lip sync by the girls, a bit of sharing their talents and interests with the group and then last, and most fun of all, dressing up and modeling their latest garbage bag and crepe paper fashions.  These outfits were adorable and the mother's and daughters had so much fun.  Here are just a few of the pictures we were able to take.  (I have decided that church gyms are difficult places to take pictures, and I need to learn more about my camera.)




No comments: