Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Birds

They've hatched!  Our little blue Robin eggs have hatched and now we have little baby birds!  Oh, they are so...I want to say cute, but they really aren't that cute.  They look kind of fleshy with a few stray feathers on their heads.  They kind of look like little old men with big beaks.  I don't mean to offend any of the cute little old men in the world. 
This picture is neat because the sun was shining so bright on the bush, but you could see all the little birds with their mouths wide open waiting to be fed.
Oh, they are kind of cute, I guess.  Maybe I should say they are precious, because they are definately that.  Precious.

This is another mother Robin that was sitting on her own nest of eggs.  She is beautiful, I think.

Isn't spring-time sweet?  We have really enjoyed watching all the little babies come into the world.  What a special time for the kids to witness the beauty of our Heavenly Father's creations!

No comments: