Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trip to Sun Valley



While we were in Idaho, we decided to take a drive to Sun Valley so that Matt could do some marketing for his business. He is interested in seeing what the market is like in Idaho compared to New Mexico.

As we were on our way, we passed through this tiny little town named Shoshone, Idaho. We had to stop at the Snack Bar for lunch. This is a place that my dad and mom loved to stop at. We ate a grilled hot dog in memory of my dad. On the way home we also had to stop again to get an ice cream cone. They are so big!!! It was a fun day spent in the car.

Oh, and look at all the snow!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sounds yummy!! But was it not Shoshone?? Maybe it's another thing I always thought wrong growing up!! (travis wrote)

G'Lenn said...

I LOVE those hotdogs. They are the best. Sometimes Bob would surprise me and bring one home for a treat.........and I would say YEAH.......Thank you...