Here is a little Christmas Tag. Copy and paste this post, change your answers and then tag 5 people.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper...too worried that people will sneak a peak with gift bags...
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree by choice, but artificial tree for easier clean-up...but ready to retire the artificial one...it has served us well for many years.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can get it out of the attic. This year it was up before Thanksgiving...yeah!
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get tired of it and feel ready to move on with life.
5. Do you like eggnog? No, I used to drink it with my dad when I was young. When he told me the story of him drinking homemade eggnot as a kid and swallowing a chunk...that was the end for me. Haven't drunk it since.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember anything specifically. I just remember the feeling of Christmas morning...warm and cozy with the wood stove burning and sitting around with my family anticipating their expressions when they opened their gifts from me.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Matt. I can never decide on the "perfect" gift for him.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Chloe. I can give her everything I always wanted when I was a little girl.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several...maybe more. I love them and have a bit of a collection. My favorite for the kids is the "Little People" one that they can play with safely.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Am I supposed to be doing that? Well, I have tried over the past few years to mail cards...well it just hasn't happened. Maybe this year. I have sent out New Year's cards before...:)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again, I can't remember. I have good memories from Christmas, so I can't think of a bad gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life. I guess because it is a wonderful life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I feel in the mood. It seems to be later each year. Ideally I would shop all year...but that just hasn't happened yet.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course, hasn't everyone?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything sweet! and everything that people give me. I don't want them to feel bad.
16. Lights on the tree? Is that an option? Don't the lights make it a Christmas tree? Otherwise wouldn't it just be a pine tree?
17. Colored or White? I prefer white, it's not so busy.
18. Favorite Christmas song? I think I decided this year that Silent Night is my favorite.
19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to be home for Christmas. It just depends on what feels like "home" that year. I can't wait to be in Idaho this year...my home.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, can you sing along with me?
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Does it really matter? We haven't had either...just haven't gotten around to it.
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both, we open new pajamas Christmas Eve and save all the good stuff for Christmas morning. There is nothing better than sleeping in a nice new pair of cozy pajamas.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The chaos.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the classic country look...snowmen, gingerbread men...etc.
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Everything that is hot and delicious. Ham, potatoes, you know...the good stuff. :)
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? To remember what is most important in life. Family.
I tag:
Memaw
Matt
Rebekah
Krystal
Zonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun.
Post a Comment