Today the kids got to stay home for a SNOW DAY!!! :) They couldn't wait to eat breakfast so they could get outside and "play in the snow...all day long!" I had fun watching them and I even took a video of them. It was too long to post on the blog. So, just enjoy the pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love all these new posts! You guys are such a cute family. Alice, I feel like we experience a lot of the same things (snow excluded) :) and it is always really great and refreshing to see you focusing on the blessings that having a family to enjoy and serve brings.
I love you all.
Mandy
What fun pictures! Love them. Hope you have a great Christmas! If we come to Twin, I will call:)
Those are some great action shots! How fun!
Post a Comment