Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day



Christmas Day was a fun day. Mason was up a lot of the night throwing up, so Matt and I were pretty exhausted after being up much of the night. Carter was frustrated during the night because he woke up after the commotion from Mason and figured that Santa wasn't going to come if Mason didn't go to sleep. Everyone finally got a little bit of sleep and then still woke up early to go downstairs to see if Santa brought presents.

Sure enough he had come bearing gifts. After everyone gathered downstairs, the gift opening and exchanging began. At one point I could tell Chloe wasn't feeling well either. She eventually got up and went to the bathroom to throw up. She is so well mannered when it comes to vomiting...she carefully leans over the toilet and throws up. Sorry to be so graphic. Anyway, she threw up a few times and then said she was done. As she got up to go back to the present fest, she looked at me and cried out, "It is so sad that I am sick on Christmas." She is really too cute for words. She seemed to get better after that.

However, Mason sat on my lap quite listless most of the morning. Poor little guy, did not feel well. After the unwrapping was finished, we had a nice breakfast that Matt made of breakfast burritoes. I found myself back in bed exhausted after a long night and I didn't feel myself.

Lance spent all day preparing the most delicious Christmas dinner ever. It was fabulous. Wow, what a day...lots of presents, sleeping and eating. Sounds like Christmas to me! :)

No comments: