Friday, December 12, 2008

First Snow this Christmas

We are so excited because it finally started snowing!!! (Actually started on Tuesday)Chloe and Mason could hardly wait for it to hit the ground so they could go out and play with it. Thankfully it was snowing big enough flakes that were quickly sticking to the ground, so by the time they got shoes, coats, hats and gloves on, there was enough to actually walk through. :)





These cute happy faces, bring back so many good times that I had growing up playing in the snow. Snowflakes...keep falling! We want a snow day and a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

David and Amanda said...

Alice how do you do it? I saw the snow that day and thought, "We're not going anywhere!" Just the thought of two changes of clothes, etc, and you have four kids...you're my hero!

Sara B said...

I am so jealous!!!! I haven't seen snow in three years!

Rebekah said...

How fun! We played in the snow today too! We are suppose to get 6 inches tomorrow. Yikes!!!