Chloe's Kindergarten Class took a field trip to the Zoo. Mason went with Matt to Santa Fe, so we had a "Girl's Day at the Zoo."
These are some of Chloe's friends and classmates. Juliet, Lela and Kaitlyn.
A cute little ostrich with a broken beak...Poor thing!
A neat little canopy for the rhino's.
We had fun watching the "Pooping gorillas" at least that's what they mostly did while we watched them! One little gorilla daddy was picking at the momma's ears while she was holding a cute little gorilla baby. I was getting ready to take a picture and he came running over and started pounding on the glass. It was a little startling for me, because the glass had huge cracks in it already!!! I didn't get the picture...
This was a cute little gorilla sitting like he is kind of lonely or sad.
These are some darling little girls I saw while browsing the zoo. I decided to bring them home with me...
Josie was quite taken with this little ant that kept crawling back and forth along a little ledge.
The hippo's sunbathing. Have I ever told you that "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas?"
Just taking a little break...it can be very tiring walking the zoo!
...and a cute little spot for a family picture...someday!
We sure had fun spending a day at the zoo with just the girls! We ventured off to the big grassy area and had a delicious lunch together and then went home to wait for Grandma Polly and Aunt Krystal to arrive from Arizona. What a splendid day it was!



No comments:
Post a Comment