These are the special treats I received today. I tried and succeeded in making my first English Trifle. It was beautiful and delicious! A sort of present to myself!
This is a special gift Chloe made for me at school...so sweet!
This sweet little card made me cry...
...and then so did Chloe's sweet words about how I make her happy and cry...
This is Josie's sweet little card she made in nursery today.
We had the opportunity to have Matt's mom (Polly) and sister (Krystal) come visit for this weekend. It was nice having them here to celebrate Matt's special Wood Badge Ceremony yesterday and then to be here for Mother's Day. Matt and I both feel very blessed to have such wonderful mothers, sisters and sisters-in-law in our lives. We are grateful for their love and examples of goodness. We love you ladies!



No comments:
Post a Comment