Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Official...

Mason is finally pottytrained!!! :) or I guess I should say, Mommy is. Mason was ready a long time ago and once Mommy decided to start the process, Mason played right along. It only took a few days and he was done. He loves his new Car underwear and he has adopted all of Carter's boxers (since Carter doesn't like them.) He feels like such a "Big Boy" now. Wow, what a determined kid. Good job Mason! :)


3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Woo hoo! That is always a huge accomplishment! It was so nice when Maddie only took a few days after Millie's 1.5 years. I think it was because I too waited until I was good and ready to face it again. Congrats!

Matt said...

Hey, when you are the man...you ARE the man!

G'Lenn said...

Yeah...Yeah....Yeah....Mason