Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleeping Babies ~ Tender

It is a precious moment when a baby falls asleep on your lap. Chloe has always been such a great helper with the babies. She watches them and protects them and loves to hold them when given the chance. This particular day, Chloe gathered up Josie's bottle of water, a blanket, and a tired Josie and situated all of them on the couch. They sat there quietly watching a movie until Josie fell asleep. Chloe was so pleased that she was able to put Josie to sleep. What a tender moment for mom also to see this precious sight! It reminds me of when I was Chloe's age and I had a baby sister and lots of little baby cousins. I was always pleased when given the chance to hold them and have them fall asleep in my arms. Tender.

No comments: