
If I were President...I would make a rule that said no littering and no throwing trash.
By Carter
1st Grade
"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." President Thomas S. Monson
"There may be times when we must make a courageous decision to hope even when everything around us contradicts our hope." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
4 comments:
ooh! I love this so much! what a sweet, sweet boy!
hi alice! you have a very smart future president! also, jenni reneau passed away. i'll email you the details
It would be great if everyone DID follow that rule...What a beautiful world we have...
Too cute! I think they need to start in Utah. We were there earlier this week and I could not help but notice ALL of the garbage along the freeway while driving to Salt Lake. It was bad!
Post a Comment