Friday, February 13, 2009

7 Things

I just got tagged by Karen Beach...Thanks Karen, I have been a little "out of sorts" with blogging lately. So, I need a good reason to get my mind working again.

7 things I can do:
1. Clean ~ I used to think I loved to clean, but I think I just like things clean. (Don't look too closely at my house because it is not up to my expectations!)
2. Organize ~ Another thing I used to call a talent, but again, don't look too close!
3. Sew ~ I can, I just don't ever find the time!
4. Sing ~ Something I need to do more of...
5. Cook ~ If I really have to and Matt's not home.
6. Run long distance ~ I grew up thinking I was only a sprinter...I have loved learning that I CAN run several miles all at once.
7. Make a Mess ~ I think I make just as many messes as my kids...it seems that I get distracted so often each day that I only start projects that create more messes...I know, it doesn't make sense with my #1 & #2, but it is true since I have added 4 kids and a husband to my life.

7 things I can't do:
1. Sit still
2. Stop eating treats
3. Watch sports on tv...it is such a waste of time! Sorry if that offends anyone.
4. Waste time...there just isn't enough time in the day to sit around and waste what time I do have.
5. Drink a glass of milk...disgusting!
6. Watch my kids get hurt and bleed...I panick.
7. Think of life without my family.

7 things I say often:
1. Mason! Get down!
2. Carter have you practiced the piano today?
3. Chloe, turn it down...the music.
4. Josie, What do you want?
5. Matt, can you help me?
6. I am so overwhelmed!
7. Because I Can!

7 things I love about Matt:
1. He is good at everything!
2. He has a beautiful singing voice.
3. He says the funniest things that can make me roll on the ground laughing.
4. He is an amazing cook...we rarely have the same meal twice...he doesn't cook from a recipe.
5. He has gorgeous blue eyes that see right through me.
6. He is a handy man through and through.
7. He is a beautiful artist.

7 favorite foods:
1. Chinese Food
2. Mexican Food
3. Italian Food
4. American Food (I think that consists of everything fried.)
5. Thai Food
6. Dessert Food (Chocolate...sweets...ice cream)
7. Every other kind of good food. I think that pretty much covers it.

7 people I tag:
1. Matt
2. Mandy
3. Zonnie
4. Rochelle
5. Melissa
6. Julie
7. Shannon