Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kipp

Kipp had a birthday a couple days ago also, and we wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! I thought I would ask each of the family what their favorite thing about Uncle Kipp was and make a post special for him on his special day. (Even though we are several days late!)

I will start...My favorite thing about my dear brother Kipp is the way he brings a smile to my face and a laugh to my belly every time I think of him. Every message he leaves on the phone, he says something silly that makes me laugh. I really love him and am grateful he is my brother.

Matt said, "Kipp has an ability to bring a simple pleasure of happiness to our lives."

Carter said, "My favorite thing about Uncle Kipp is that he is really, really, really, really, really, funny!"

Chloe said, "My favorite thing about Uncle Kipp is smiling and he makes me laugh because he is kinda funny!"

Mason said, "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with a few pointing gestures. :)

Josie just smiled. :)

Hope you had a really great birthday Kipp! Love you!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wish Kip a Happy Birthday from me too, I haven't seen him in sooo long. What a nice post about him for his birthday. He always cracked me up too:)

Anonymous said...

I love when I laugh with you all. I love making you all happy and seeing the lights shine in your eyes. Love you too!!!