Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Adventures

This year we had many fun Halloween Adventures. It seemed there were many parties, carnivals and opportunities to dress up. The kids had a great time dressing up for the many occassions. The first event was the Ward Trunk or Treat activity. We all dressed up in our western attire. Chloe and Josie wore their cute pioneer girl dresses, while the rest of us wore cowboy hats and the 3 boys wore their chaps. It was fun. Chloe and her friend Juliet
Mason "Billie the Kid"
Josie...cute girl.
Our friends the Johnson family.
Carter as Jesse James
And last, but not least, Wyatt Earp "It all ends now!"
The kids dressed up for the Cielo Azul Elementary School Carnival.
Carter was Captain Hook and Chloe was the girl on Pirates of the Caribean.
We had a couple other friends parties to attend that we forgot to take pictures of...oops.
Then it was Halloween evening...Trick or Treating!
Josie was a cute little ballerina (wearing one of my old dance costumes with a tutu).
Chloe a skunk (another old costume of mine)
Carter was Jack Sparrow
Mason was a duck (he did not like dressing up this year for any of the activities!)
Matt was a vampire.
Alice was a "clogging" hill billy girl...something.
Mason's big cheezy grin.
Jack Sparrow
One cute stinky skunk! She kept pretending to spray everyone. :)
Ooooo, the treasures!
I love the Jack Sparrow Wig! I wish the costume fit me!
Cute trick-or-treating kids!
And one good little observer of the event!

6 comments:

Doug & Danielle Plus Four said...

You guys give a new meaning to dressing up for halloween! I still think my favorite is last years...the used car salesman and his wife. You guys really played the part!

Doug & Danielle Plus Four said...

So, is Matt the vampire from the books?!

Becky said...

Loved your costumes Alice. My favorite was the skunk...what a cutie!!

Zonnie said...

You are so creative! I love the skunk idea!! I'll have to agree with the comment above...last years was unbeatable!! (and I only saw pictures!!) You guys rock!

G'Lenn said...

Wow! It looks like you guys dressed up enough times to last a few years! Alice, you're too cute in your hillbilly gidup!

Shannon said...

What fun costumes. They were all dressed up soo cute. I love yours and Matt's too!