Thursday, November 27, 2008

To Be Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving Day and I have much to be thankful for. Here are a few things on my list...
  • Family ~ Where would I be without my family? I am thankful for my parents, my grandparents, my in-laws, my siblings, brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews...but most of all I am thankful for my husband and 4 beautiful children who keep my world running.
  • Friends ~ I have been blessed with many good friends throughout my life. You know who you are and you know all the fun we have shared. Thank you for helping me become who I am today.
  • Freedom ~ This year I seem to feel more gratitude for the freedom I have of living in this country. Many freedoms that I take for granted most of the time.
  • Home ~ The discovery that home is the place where my heart truly is and where I can find peace and refuge from the world.
  • Trials ~ I didn't think I would ever say I was thankful for my trials...but this year my trials have really helped me understand "what is" and "what is not" important. This lesson, I am truly grateful for.

No comments: