Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Year Old Cuties



I have heard so many people say, that Josie looks just like me when I was a little baby girl. So, I found some old pictures and I decided to do a post showing Josie and I at our first birthday. :) Who's Who?

I also asked Carter and Chloe to tell me some of their favorite memories about Josie since she has been in our lives 1 year now.

Carter said, "Well, she's the cutest thing ever!  She's learning how to walk good.  She can say 'hi' by waving."

Chloe said, "She's learning how to say things like 'mamma-dadda'." 

Josie is so sweet!  She calls Matt and I at the same time because she does say "mamma-dadda" and she is really a sweet blessing in our lives!  We just love her adorable smile and beautiful blonde curls.  What a sweet-pea!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow!! That's amazing. The only way I can tell is the faded color of your picture.

Rebekah said...

You really do look alike! So cute.

Julie said...

Whoah! Agreed-- the faded picture is a giveaway! Cute babes!

Shannon said...

You two look soooo much alike. How cute. I love the skunk pictures too. You both look so stinkin cute,(ha, ha, no pun intended!)