Our nephew and cousin Riley just turned 5!
Happy Birthday Riley!
We celebrated by going bowling. It was a first time bowling for our kids and we all had a great time.
Riley loves the movie How To Train Your Dragon. Yummy cake too!
Riley, the birthday boy.
Mason really had a blast.
He knocked down a couple pins and did a little jig.
Josie had a great time also. She really had to work her muscles to lift and carry that big ball!
Carter didn't have as much fun as he could have, because he was so worried about being the best. He kept telling me, "Mom, I'm the oldest kid here and I am doing the worst!" He did a great job for the first time and needed to give himself a break. Poor kid, he is a perfectionist and I have no idea where he got that!
Chloe gave it her all, as she always does. She just jumps right in and does her best.
She does a little victory jig as well.
Gotta love bowling shoes! I think putting these shoes on was just as much fun as bowling!
Carter
Josie (She wore the smallest size that they had. 7)
Mason
All the kids enjoyed watching Riley open his presents.
And then a great big group Happy Birthday Hug!
We love you Riley! We had a great day!




















No comments:
Post a Comment