Saturday, March 5, 2011

16th Ward Auction & Carnival

The Twin Falls 16th Ward had a Silent Auction and Carnival. 
Memaw donated a baby quilt that seemed to be the hit of the night.  Ladies were at war over that thing.  It went for $60.  I made a Cookie Basket with about 7 dozen homemade cookies.  It wasn't very exciting.  Matt donated this painting, although he made some additions to the painting
and we never got a picture of the finished product.  I would have loved to have this painting on my wall. 
He titled it, Winter Willows.
 The kids had a really fun time at the carnival.  They had dress up clothes for pictures. 
This is Carter and his friend Adam.
 Chloe and her friend Madie.  Lovely princesses.
 Mason as a knight in shining armor...looking for his sword!
 This was one of the best booths.  At least the sweetest.  Carter said he won it 3 times...I am not exactly sure how many times he played it.  Mason couldn't stop smiling so he had a hard time taking a bite.

 Finally!  Oh, how I wish I could take a bite of that doughnut right now!
Great times!

No comments: