Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jesus said...

Last Sunday our conversation on the way to church went something like this...

Josie, "Jesus is going to be at church today."

Mason, "No he's not.  He's still sleeping."

--------------------

I was changing Josie's poopy diaper the other day and she looks up at me and says,
"Jesus said, Don't Eat Poop!" 

--------------------

Today Josie woke up early from her nap and discovered that Mason was sleeping.  She persistently asked if she could look at him.  I finally agreed that she could peek in to see him sleeping, but she better not wake him up.  She came back after looking at him and said,
"Jesus said (and then says and signs with her hand) SLEEP." 

--------------------

I am not sure how she knows all of these profound statements from Jesus...but I sure can't wait to hear to what he has to say next! 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ha!! I love it. At least she isn't saying that Jesus uses a gun to kill robots like my 2 year old said to me!!