At dinner, Chloe tells Carter he is not allowed to go into the girls bathroom. (This is the beginning of another random tangent that comes out of no-where...) I agreed, but also reminded her and Carter that he can go in girls bathrooms if we are in a store or some public restroom when Daddy isn't around. It isn't safe for him to go alone in a Men's Restroom.
He then proceeds to tell Chloe she can't go in the boy's bathroom unless Mommy isn't around and she has to go with Daddy. This starts a whole interesting conversation about bathrooms and emergencies.
Matt then says he can't go in the girls bathroom...ever. I then invited him to rescure me if I passed out in the Women's Restroom. We all agreed that would count as an emergency. Then Chloe adds very seriously, "If your bum gets stuck in the toilet, then that would be an emergency too and Daddy could come in to pull you out."
For Matt's sake, I definately hope that NOBODY'S bum gets stuck in the toilet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That gave me a chuckle. I can just picture you stuck in the toilet. :)
Isn't it fun the conversations we have with our kids.
Chloe is always good for a chuckle! I'll try not to picture you stuck on a toilet!
that cracked me up! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment