5 things I was doing 10 years ago…
1. Enjoying life as a nearly-newly wed.
2. Wishing my body could figure out how to have children.
3. Living in Preston, Idaho managing government housing...now, That was fun!
4. Jumping through all the hoops to help Matt get started at Idaho State.
5. Taking all night road trips between Idaho and Arizona to visit family.
5 things on my "To-Do List" today...
1. Trying to figure out how to make time to blog again.
2. Packing up and getting ready to go home to NM.
3. Saddle up the horses for the kids to ride one last time before we leave.
4. Take some cute pictures of my kids and my niece and nephew.
5. Watch another good movie with Matt.
5 snacks I love ...
1. Homemade raw trail mix
2. Lots of fruit with yummy fruit dip (which I don't make very often)
3. Cookies, the chewy ones, although I wouldn't really call them a snack...they are a treat.
4. Crackers, I love crackers. All Bran garlic and herb are a favorite.
5. Rice Cake mini's. They are like eating chips and so much healthier.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Get out of debt...except that I am a millionaire and probably not in debt.
2. Invest lots of it and write a really nice Will so my children and grandchildren will have money when Matt and I are gone.
3. Travel with my family, gaining an education of the world around us.
4. Help my kids pay for college.
5. Bless the lives of the needy.
5 places I've lived...
1. Twin Falls, ID
2. Morgan, UT
3. Lots of cities in North Carolina
4. Gilbert, AZ
5. Rio Rancho, NM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Alice, how are ya? Loved reading about you favorite 5's! Hope all is well for you! Tell everyone hello;0)
Post a Comment