Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emptying Water Bottles

We started off our summer with a trip to Idaho. We spent over a week helping Memaw take care of her home and yard. We had a long list of chores and one that was assigned to the kids was emptying out all of her water storage bottles.

By the looks on their faces, it was a "real" chore...Even the cows in the background feel sorry for these kids slaving away.
Those faces give away the struggle of this job...Oh, the torture they are going through!
Around, around and around we go...
...let's find another place to empty the water...
This really isn't such a great idea...I think Chloe needs an easier chore...
I love these feet pictures...They look so cool and refreshing with all the water reflecting and bouncing off.
Thirsty anyone?
Who's encouraging who???
Even Josie can say..."and I helped!"
Does anyone feel dehydrated???
The creativity never seemed to cease...

Fun, Fun, Fun, until the last drop was spilled...I can't wait to find out what chores are next!!!

No comments: