Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oscar Meyer Wiener

Carter spent the weekend at Cub Scout Day Camp and at the very end, each pack did a skit.  His group did a really cute skit about Raisins.  The boys did this little dance with the words...

"We are raisins, make Raisin Bran so raisiny." They wore little black garbage bags over their shirts and continued doing the dance and song.  Along came a little group of "goons" and they took away the raisins one by one.

Finally the last raisin stops, looks around realizing he is alone, and then sings, "I am raisin, make Raisin Bran so raisiny."  When they take him away, he stops singing and shouts, "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener!"

So, today Carter was teaching us the song about the raisins...which led to us singing the Oscar Meyer Wiener song.  Since Chloe picks up on the tunes to songs very quickly, she starts singing...

Oh, I wish I was a wiener to a dog,
Oh, I wish I was a wiener to a dog,
Oh, I wish I was a wiener, oh I wish I was a wiener, oh I wish I was a wiener to a dog. Woof!  Woof!

Matt and I thought we would die laughing because she had NO idea what she was singing about! 

No comments: