Sunday, June 27, 2010

Josie's New Bed

Josie will be 3 this year and she just thinks she is as big as the rest of the kids.  She is still sleeping in a crib, because we are lazy and haven't figured out what we are going to do.  She just climbs into and out of the crib by going over the side.  It is a bit of a challenge, but she is tough enough. 

Well tonight, I noticed again that a few screws had come loos and one had fallen off...probably posing a hazard.  Anyway, we decided to just take off the side that was already coming off and let it be a little toddler bed.  Josie thought this was the greatest invention, because now she had her "own bed!"

She had to line up all her stuffed animals and tuck them into their blankets.  I told her to lay down and I would tuck her into her blanket also.  She looked at her animals and said, "No, I need to sit here and watch my babies.  Now take a picture."  And I followed her demand. 
She is so cute and loves to take care of all her babies. 

No comments: