Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Where has the past year gone???  I have completely run out of time to finish my last year goals!  Oh wait, I didn't really set any for last year.  I decided to try to "let it go" and figure out what I really wanted to accomplish in life.  Click here to read about last year's resolutions.  Looking back, I think I made some progress, which brings me to this years resolution. 

I only have one and it is something I have needed to work on for years now.  It is something that has become harder as the daily life tasks have quadrupled.  Regardless, it is something that, if accomplished, will make life a little more simple...I do believe. 

So, my one little goal is to Follow Through!  I am posting this phrase everywhere, in hopes that it will become part of my reality.  I have so many thoughts daily...thoughts to do service, thoughts to call those whom I love, thoughts to be a little kinder to my children and husband, thoughts to make my world a better one, and often those thoughts go un-noticed if I do not follow through.  My life may or may not be affected by my lack of taking action, but those around me definately may be. 

I love to organize and have always felt pretty confident in my abilities to organize, but if I do not follow through with the order I have created, it will become chaos...rather quickly!  So, may this year bring many finished projects, completed kind deeds and many worthy acts of love shown to those who may not feel my affections.  With this being said, I must get busy, following through!

No comments: