Friday, January 22, 2010

In Order to Get Things Done

This morning, I was really pressed for time in order to get a lot of things done.  I normally spend much of my day trying to herd these two little kittens.  They run circles around me giggling, fighting, whining and especially un-tidying up the house.  This day...was different.  

I came downstairs and found them all buckled up nicely in their car seats.  Yesterday, we had brought the car seats in the house to clean them (don't ask me why!) and it worked to my great advantage this morning.  I had a brilliant idea...well it was their's actually...I moved them in front of the t.v., gave them a bowl of popcorn and ran around the house as fast as I could to take advantage of every last second of this captivity.  The blessing of it all is that they can't get out of their seat belts!      
No, I have not done this since and do not plan on making a habit of it.  :)  Although, when push comes to shove (that sounds a little like fighting) it just might come in handy again.

No comments: