Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spirit Week at Cielo Azul

This week was "Spirit Week" at the Sue Cleveland High School. The elementary schools were invited to participate in the daily dress-up "themes." Carter and Chloe were excited the first day. They got to dress up in anything that started with the letters S-T-O-R-M. (The mascott of the high school "storm"...strange I know!) Carter was excited to dress up as a scout and we struggled, but finally came up with a "rich girl" outfit for Chloe. They had a great time going to school dressed up. Carter is thrilled that he gets to join Cub Scouts this November!!!!
Of course, Chloe loves an opportunity to dress fancy and wear make-up and jewelry!
Carter refused to dress up for nerd day, so I took a picture of his "nerdy" attitude. :)This was our best attempt at being nerdy...I don't think it worked out so well...
Chloe is just too cute! Every day had a theme, but the kids didn't want to dress up like hippies so they chose not to dress up the rest of the week. They just haven't learned how much fun nerd and hippy outfits are!!! I have many pictures from my dress-up nerdy days!
It also hailed today, which was a pretty exciting storm! Hey, maybe the "storm" came in to celebrate homecoming week also!
It really came down fast!

No comments: