Well, little Mason has been at it again! Today, I was in the kitchen and heard a very loud POP! When I turned around and saw what Mason had done, I panicked. I ran over to him as he held the scissors stuck to the vacuum cord...plugged into the wall. I grabbed him and pushed him away. Then I grabbed the scissors and pulled them off the cord. There was another loud series of popping noises and many sparks that flew in every direction! It about scared me to death and then made me very angry!
Sometimes, I wonder how Mason has lived to see his 3rd birthday! I have heard before that everyone has guardian angels among them...this I believe...I often wonder if Mason has 10 times as many angels as the common person! He has some sort of incredible Angel Armour! He has seemed to escape soooooo many dangerous situations!

When Matt got home, he reminded me of the blessing it was that Mason was not electricuted today! This was very dangerous and when you see the big hole in the scissors, I feel grateful that it was the scissors that took the blundt of the shock and not my son!

Now, for me as a mother, does anyone have any great suggestions as to what kind of meds I can take to bring down my anxiety level with this child? He is aging my worrying heart by the day!
There will be prayers of gratitude said tonight for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment