Sunday, March 1, 2009

How To Eat A See's Lollipop...

First, determine a destination.
Second, follow the path.

Third, find a nice place to sit.

Fourth, unwrap.

Fifth, place it in your mouth.

Sixth, take it out, look at it, and think about the taste.

Seventh, ask someone next to you if they like it.

Eighth, continue on quietly tasting.

Ninth, Don't be stunned when it is almost gone.

and Finally...THINK

TASTE

DEVOUR but mostly...ENJOY...every single lick!

Because you just never know when it might be your last...
All in all, there is always someone there to support you...and push you along.

So, just hang in there,

and let the Lollipop Sugar Crazies get the best of you!

9 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Oh I love those things and haven't had one in years.

G'Lenn said...

Where is MINE.........Loved the pictures.....

jalynn said...

How fun...I love your pictures! Jake was excited to see Chloe. we miss you guys.

Becky said...

Those pics are soooo cute Alice. I am very impressed. I sure wish we lived closer so we could hang out.

Aubree still talks about the boy in the red shirt that she played with. (I think she means Carter.)

Angilyn said...

That is so CUTE. Every time I read your blog I end up smiling. : )

Christina said...

That was super cute. I love seeing pics of your cute fam. I don't think I've ever had a see's lollipop. I think I need to try one now!!

Rebekah said...

I think you should shoot a commercial for them next... :)

Shannon said...

How cute, I love all the pictures!

Marci said...

Super cute post. I especially love the feet pictures!