Friday, March 6, 2009

A Jumping Bean

There has never been a question as to whether or not Mason can do something, it is a matter of whether or not he will get hurt doing it! Thankfully, count our blessings, he has never seriously injured himself and he is quite coordinated, again thankfully! Most of the time, when I see Mason climbing or living on the edge, I just close my eyes, turn my head, or walk away, because I can't stand the thought of watching him hurt himself! He is a brave man!

This time, he is jumping off the stairs and it was several (plus) stairs. Mind you, I didn't count. I just grabbed the camera, took a picture and ordered him to stop! I need some sort of proof to show him when he is older and wiser. The picture is a little fuzzy, because I didn't really take the time to get a perfect shot.
No, he is never proud of his accomplishments! A real Jumping Bean!

No comments: