Thursday, March 5, 2009

Frog & Toad

Carter had a little music program that his music teacher Mrs. Proctor put on for the whole first grade. The theme went along with the books Frog & Toad. Carter was so excited about it and he talked about it for weeks as they were practicing their songs that they would sing.


The night came and so Carter got his "spring time" clothes on with his tie...it was all part of his costume. Mason seemed to feel the excitement too, so he went and got his tie on with his "polo." The two boys were too cute all dressed up, so we had to take a picture. Mason had to wear his tie to the school. I love the way he is so fashionable!

One of Carter's best friends got to play the part as Toad.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Carter, I wish we could have seen your show! I bet you were great. I love Frog and Toad books.