Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Am...Carter


Today Carter lost another tooth. He is so tough. It seems that his teeth just "fall out." I remember "pain" associated with the falling out of my teeth. Well, it is Carter's turn to answer the "I Am" questions. I will ask him and type his responses. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. (He is reading this as I type and correcting my verbage...I should have put "I...can't wait..." he said)


I am . . . a boy.


I think . . . in my head.


I know . . .I am smart.


I want . . . a toy a spiderman toy, really, really bad.


I have . . . a rabbit.


I wish . . . I lived by Kaitlyn and Michael.


I hate . . . everybody...no just kidding...I hate bananas...(you do?)no, I hate animal crackers...this is a hard one....ok, I hate kissing.


I miss . . . Kaitlyn and Michael (they just came for a visit...fresh on his mind)


I fear . . . dinosaurs.


I feel . . . love for my family.


I love . . . everybody on this earth.


I hear . . . my dad and sister playing.


I smell . . . (eyes closed sniffing the air...) I don't know...ok I smell air.


I search . . . ok this is kind of freaky...I search... the earth. (Nobody be afraid!) :)


I wonder . . . what I do...how do you not look at that and type it? It might be kind of hard for you.


I regret . . . what does regret mean? Um, I wish that I didn't kick my sister.


I care . . . about my lovely, (stuttering for the right word) loving family


I always . . . will be good. (Oh, I hope he never forgets that!)


I am not . . . smart...not really, not really, this one is kind of hard for these questions...(he is so busy reading my responses that he can't concentrate on his answers) I am not being good today.


I believe . . . in Jesus Christ, and Heavenly Father, and I believe I can be good at school tomorrow.


I dance . . . super, super, super, super, super, super, super good...really good at the end.


I sing . . . badly. (He thinks so, but I know different!) Sometimes I forget some words.


I don't always . . . get what I want, never get what I want...don't write never get what I want. How come you keep on writing what I am saying...Aaaah mommy, you've got to stop writing...aaahhh!


I write . . . super, super, super (times 5) really good and sometimes I write about dinosaurs, and superheroes and sometimes about spiderman.


I win . . . ok this is kind of hard...don't write it, just write I don't know and thats it. Oh, write gameboy.


I lose . . . gameboy with it...sometimes I lose.


I never . . . get what I want...wait didn't I write that before? I never lose my teeth on the top.


I listen . . . to my goodest teacher from last year. Her name is Ms. Cox.


I can usually be found . . . when I get lost somewhere.


I read . . . at school.


I am happy about . . . ok this has to be the longest sentence I have ever had. What is it? My family and my brothers and sisters and I really want to take care of my baby sister and my brother and my dad and mom and Chloe. I want to be responsible for them and I am happy that I can read books. And I am happy that I have a earth to live on and I'm happy that I got a chance to come to earth. And I'm happy that I have a mother and father. Thats not it...and I'm happy that I can go to school, thats not it...don't write that's not it, and I'm happy that I can write in my journal. And, I'm happy that I have a home to live in. This is long...look how long. (Reading what I type) Can't stop reading it, I love to read. I am happy about that my cousins got to come over today. Um, I am happy that my dad sometimes prints pictures from his computer and I can color them when I am done, when I am done I show them to my mom and dad. I ask them if they want to keep my pictures, sometimes they say yes. Period at the yes. Oh, mommy, you are just crazy...don't write that in! (Are we done?) No, write no please. This is long. (You're telling me!) One last sentence. And I am happy that my mother and father are happy about my cool and pretty pictures. I wish I could draw my sister and me and I wish I can read to my sister sometime and sometimes I can grow up and be a good brother of her and that I can take care of her. My sister Chloe and my sister Josie. (What about your brother?) Yes, write yes. (OK, I think we are done now finally! So much for one last sentence.)


Well, I hope he is happy about the fact that he made that the longest sentence he ever had. :) I really love Carter and I am happy about the fact that he is learning and growing everyday and coming closer to becoming a good man. I love it when Carter talks about having a wife someday and having lots of children he can take care of. He has a kind and caring heart and he is truly a good boy that cares about others. Love you Carter!

No comments: