Well, I can't believe 5 years has gone by with our sweet Chloe. So much to remember in the past 5 years. Here are a whole bundle of pictures. They are a lot of my favorites of her over the years. They are in no particular order. They really explain her personality. I will make another post describing her character. The only thing I feel sad about is not being able to post all her cute pictures. She loves to be in front of the camera...and it shows. I love her so much and hope that the next 5 years slow down a little so I can really soak her up. :) I love you Chloe "Booboo" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
WOW! how fast time goes. Chloe is sooo grown up. It is really hard to believe. It was great getting to talk to you and now being able to get your blog adress. How fun that we will be able to keep in touch better now.
Post a Comment