Monday, June 16, 2008

My new "bling-bling"



I forgot to post this sooner...Chloe had some dental work done last week. She had quite a few cavities that required silver caps, so she had to have dental surgery. She was so cute about the whole ordeal. She was all smiles at 6:30 a.m. after traveling to Santa Fe, Thursday morning. She is sitting on the bed waiting for the nurses to come in and prep her for surgery. She did really well coming out of anesthesia also. What a trooper Chloe! We sure love your new "bling-bling" teeth! :)

I also have to tell a really cute story about Chloe. We went to visit her daddy in Santa Fe on Father's Day (while he was doing the art show.) We parked in the Cathedral parking lot and as we were walking past the Huge Catholic Church, we saw a monk walking by in his long brown robe with white rope tied around it. I hear Chloe say, "Hey Carter" and I turn around to see and hear what she is going to say. She continues with eyes raised, a big smile, and pointing in the monks direction, "Looks like a Star Wars Guy, huh!?!" I thought I would die laughing. I would have never made the connection between the two. :) Carter seemed impressed!

1 comment:

jill s said...

what a brave girl!!!