Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chloe "Blooming Flower"


Ok, so I have posted something about each of the other kids, so I figured I need to post something about my sweet Chloe also.
She loves to give me flowers.
We have a lovely unfinished backyard and certain times of the year, the weeds grow beautiful flowers. It is because of my neglect to get the weeds pulled before they bloom...but Chloe always finds the beauty in these little flowers. She will look out the window and notice that there are new flowers growing and she will have to run outside to pick some to put in a glass of water.
This cute picture of her was taken at the Zoo when we recently went with Carter's Kindergarten Class on a Field Trip. They are such pretty pink flowers and they match her shirt perfectly. She loves to pose in the midst of the flowers with a pure and innocent smile.
I love her so much and when I think of how much she loves flowers, I remember why we named her Chloe. The meaning behind her name Chloe is "blooming" and she fits her name perfectly. She is blooming into a beautiful girl, just like the flowers she likes to pick so often for me. She is just precious to me.

1 comment:

David and Amanda said...

I love the Blog! Way to go. The kids are adorable, but my favorite part in the wedding photo. Too cute, great job!!