Well, I am a little late posting this exciting news about Carter! On May 19th Carter officially graduated from Kindergarten! It was the cutest little ceremony ever! They started out singing a couple really cute songs. The first one was "Who let the A out." The song goes through the whole alphabet. The next one was the "Skip Count" song and Carter informed me that he was the "drummer." There are other kids doing fun moves like skipping the records and playing the guitar. It was fun. Here is part of what we got recorded. You can see Carter in the back row with the white shirt and tie.

Carter is entering the classroom to the graduation march song. So cute!
Carter is sitting in his designated chair so straight and tall. :) I think he is so proud to have us there watching him.
I am so pleased with how well Carter has performed in school. He is a great student and he has really loved learning to read and write. He is a great kid if I do say so myself! :)

This is Carter with both his teachers. They were so great!

Carter and his teacher Ms. Cox

Carter and Ms. Vivian the teacher's assistant.

Carter with a proud Daddy and Chloe

Carter with Mommy and Chloe again. Chloe is Carter's little shadow...she loves him so much and can't wait to be able to go to Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment