Monday, June 4, 2012

Mason's Kindergarten Graduation

Today our little Mason graduated from Kindergarten! 
Here he comes marching in with the procession music.
 Singing a few songs...one of my favorites...
America the Beautiful

 Here is my cousin Haley's son, Preston.  He is so cute.
 As each of the kids came up, their teacher would say their name and then they would speak into the microphone telling what they want to be when they grow up.  This was the cutest thing of all.

Here is what they mentioned...
*These are my favorites!*

*Zookeeper
*Babysitter
*Big Sister
*Hair-Do-er
*Billionaire
Fireman
Police
Doctor
*ROCKSTAR*
*Cowgirl
Truckdriver

My favorite of all was the little girl right in front
of Mason, she said,
"I want to be a Mother." 
I thought I would cry.  She was the only one who said that. 
It was tender.


 Mason said, "I want to be a Cowboy!"
 And I think he will be!  :)
 This is Mason with his teacher Mrs. Olson. 
She was a great teacher for Mason. 
He really learned a lot from her and enjoyed her as his teacher. 
 What a handsome little graduate!
I can hardly believe that my little
Mason is finished with Kindergarten!
He is growing up waaaaaayyyyy too fast!

Congratulations MASON!!!!

We love you and are so proud of you!  You did a great job and I am so excited to have you home for the summer!  

No comments: