Carter just performed in his first...
Pianoforte Recital
Presented by the Students of Joan Allen
He stood up and said into the microphone,
"Yo. I am Carter Kear and I will be playing..."
Did you catch that "Yo?"
I thought I was going to burst out laughing.
I am not sure where that came from, because it was kind of out of Carter's character, but it really was funny. He was so serious the whole time and perfomed two really great pieces. They were the same ones that her performed for the Music Festival a couple months ago. He did a great job!
The two pieces he played were,
Camel Ride by Jaime Jones
&
Drifting Flight by E L Lancaster
These are all of Joan's students.
And of course our favorite one, right in the middle...
When he was finished, he stood up and bowed like a real gentleman...ok, he was quite sarcastic with his bow, but it was funny. His personality is really developing and he doesn't seem to be so shy anymore. I gave the camera to Matt to take a nice picture of Carter at the piano.
This is what they gave me... Gotta love my boys!
Carter - Just think how talented you could really be if you practiced every day! :) You did a great job and we are all so proud of you!
We celebrated at Kiwiloco afterwards with our friends
The Knowltons.










No comments:
Post a Comment