So, I have been thinking about how to get my life organized. I have always considered myself a pretty organized person with order as kind of a talent. I don't know what has happened, but I feel like every aspect of my life has become so chaotic that I don't know where to start putting things back in order.
Maybe this blog post could be something like...the reader chooses 1-3 things that helps you feel order in your life and post them as a comment. Maybe then I could post again with all the ideas and then try them out. Hopefully, helping anyone else who might be struggling with the same thing.
Any ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
People used to say I was organized too. I think four kids kind of hinders all that!! For me cabinet locks on everything helps. Also getting rid of clutter. I throw away little clutter toys when the kids aren't looking. I have two file cabinets now too with all of my paper junk filed away... including photos to patterns. Just anything that will fit! Still not organized enough though so hopefully you will post what you learn so I can get some more ideas! Good luck!:)
i just give in and pretend like i see nothing. no piles, no disastrous playroom, etc. but then, i find an overdue bill or homework that is one month late, and i try really hard to get organized. i start by going through the mail as soon as i get it and recycling any junk immediately. that's all i can offer. best o' luck.
Post a Comment