For Family Home Evening, we decided to try something new that we have never done as a family. We made Carmel Apples.
It was a really fun and yummy activity!
They turned out beautiful!!!
We couldn't eat them the same night because we wanted them to set up. Well, we didn't take a picture the next morning, because we wanted to remember them the way they look in the picture above. By morning, all the carmel and treats had melted right off the apples and lay "stuck" in a pile on the wax paper. We didn't get to devour them the way we had hoped. We had a great time anyway, and what we could salvage from the wax paper, was simply delicious!
(Next time, we just might melt the carmel
and dip the sliced apples in it...)





















1 comment:
How come I am so late coming to your blog! I had given up hope on seeing you again!! I gotta catch up. Those apples look sooooo delicious! I want to jump into the computer and eat them-- and hug your darling kids! (they would probably think I am a little freaky if I did that though!)
Post a Comment