This year it was Chloe's turn to perform in the
Kindergarten Christmas Program.
All the kindergarteners practice singing several songs to perform
for their families. When Carter did this 2 years ago, I just
about cried through the whole thing because it was so cute.
This years was no different with Chloe...the smiling hurt so bad
there were tears in my eyes! Chloe was phenominal!
We should have video recorded this because her moves
were amazing. She was a performer right off of
High School Musical!
The pictures are terrible! That's all I can say!
We couldn't get close enough, the lighting was aweful, and
the excuses will go on and on. But, through the blurriness...
she is a fabulous star! Her facial expressions show
how much she was enjoying herself!
I believe this first song was Must be Santa,
and this action goes along
with "who wears a long cap on his head."
This song is J-i-n-g-l-e Bells. The first time I heard
this version of Jingle Bells was when Carter sung it
two years ago. I fell in love with the song, especially
the way the kids sing it with the "boop-boop-boop's" in
the middle of the song. Oh, to die laughing!
Wow! That face melts my heart!
She's performing now! Jazz hands and all!
Not sure what song this is, or who they're hollering to,
but the camera is finally starting to get focused!
(If the person running the camera would just
figure out how to use it!)
This is a very clear picture of Juliet, Chloe's best friend.
I finally took my eyes off Chloe for a minute to see who
else was performing. Juliet is so sweet.
Great job Chloe! You are going to be on the stage someday
performing, I just know it! :) If not, we will be happy to
cheer for you at home!
Love you girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment