For months and months, on Fast Sunday, Chloe has asked if she can get up and share her testimony. We always tell her that we need to talk about what a testimony really is and how to share it before she can get up in church and do it. We tell her that we cannot help her and so she has to get up all by herself. It can be very scary. Well, today, she leaned over and whispered in my ear asking if she could share her testimony. I felt her sincere desire to share it, so I asked her to whisper in my ear what she was going to say. After she told me, I agreed that she was ready to do it. She quietly walked up to the front of the Chapel and sat on the chair waiting until the speaker was finished. She was so sweet sitting up there and my heart started to pump for her, and also for myself wondering what she was going to say.
When the time came, she walked up to the pulpit and said, "I like to bare my testimony. I know my church is true. I know my Heavenly Father loves me." As she said the last part, her eyes welled up with tears and she dropped to the ground and quickly came back to sit with us. It was such a sweet spirit, I know she felt that Heavenly Father really does love her. She has a strong spirit and I felt it again at that moment.
I know that Heavenly Father loves each one of us and I am grateful for the innocence of children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So sweet. Chloe, you set a good example for your cousins. Drew has been begging to share his testimony too, but he needs to wait a little longer. ; ) Thank you for sharing your precious testimony with us!
What a sweet girl and sweet testimony.
Post a Comment